There are many benefits to using our C2C service for dilapidation projects.
The associated aggravation and risk is transferred to RWS, while the needs for a separate tendering process is negated which helps reduce pre-construction time and cost.
Here is an example of some of our C2C services for a dilapidation project:
- Fully review lease documentation to ascertain your full obligations
- Attend site to carry out full survey
- Meet landlord or their agents if necessary
- Prepare full schedule of wants of repair
- Provide schedule of costs and expenditure for proposed works
- Agree schedule of works with landlord or their agents
- Manage all health and safety arrangements to ensure current legislation is met
- Project manage site
- Carry out all works as per schedule of works
- Liaise fully with the landlord or their agents throughout the project
- Obtain full project sign off from landlord or their agents