Our client faced the challenge of rapidly relocating 140 employees and providing them with a professional working environment. Traditional approaches would have been too slow and potentially very costly. RWS were able to provide an innovative solution.
RWS identified that the employees could be rapidly located into an existing facility if it was modified accordingly. By constructing a two-storey steel framed office within an existing warehouse facility it allowed for a rapid build and fit out.
Adopting this approach was beneficial for several reasons, including:
- Planning – as a temporary building within a warehouse no planning issues were encountered
- Manufacturing – allowing for a rapid build time
Project Work Completed
This project involved RWS completing several design and construction activities
- RWS identified a unique approach for the client that hadn’t previously been considered.
- RWS worked directly with the client to understand the workspace area and office requirements needed, and from this brief developed and designed the office facility
- Clearing the existing warehouse to make suitable for installation
- Organisation and installation of the prefabricated office assemblies
- Personalised fit out to meet the clients’ exact requirements
- Installation, connection and commissioning of all utilities
The building works were completed within the allocated time frame of eight weeks, and employees were able to work within the facility without any disruption or inconvenience. The approach we took helped the client save over 60% of the budget than if a more traditional approach had been chosen. It also allowed for a quick turnaround and completion time, which allowed the business to get 140 employees working efficiently with little to no disruption to their day-to-day work.
- Saved the client over 60% of budget than if a more traditional approach had been considered
- Allowed for a very rapid completion time which allowed the business to get 140 employees working efficiently
Whatever the size or nature your refurbishment project, we can advise, plan and complete your project to suit your requirements, regardless of what your brief entails.
To discuss your particular needs and find out how we can help you, call Kirk or Stewart on 01733 351136 or email us.
Keep up to date with our news, projects, case studies and more: click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter.