RWS have undertaken many refurbishment projects from concept to completion. This has included liaising with local government bodies, ministries, education boards and large retail groups. Our ability to provide a complete turn-key service can help organisations avoid costly downtime and guarantees high levels of Health and Safety procedures.
Our client had a two-storey building that wasn’t providing an ideal existing office environment. An option was to choose a new location but our client, due to lease arrangements, wanted to continue with the existing premises. Organisational changes provided the opportunity to reorganise the building more effectively and utilise it in a completely new layout on a single floor. This new layout allowed for additional meeting rooms and Director offices to be incorporated.
The RWS team worked with the client to identify the best solution in relation to
- minimising the disruption to the existing employees
- improving the environment for maximum functionality and performance
- minimising environmental impacts through construction activities
- providing the fastest, most cost-effective implementation process, to ensure a specification was developed that was fit for purpose
Building Work Completed
This project involved full strip down and adaption of an existing office space to include:
- new ceilings
- new floors
- new walls and partitions (solid to glazed)
- reconfiguration of air conditioning, lighting and data
Project Completion Summary
- The building works were estimated to take two weeks, the project was completed on time and to budget
- The client was able to maintain business activities with minimal additional disruption
- Because of RWS’s value engineering and subsequent construction methodology the building works were completed at approximately 30% lower costs than the clients’ original expectations
Whatever the size or nature your refurbishment project, we can advise, plan and complete your project to suit your requirements, regardless of what your brief entails.
To discuss your particular needs and find out how we can help you, call Kirk or Stewart on 01733 351136 or email us.
Keep up to date with our news, projects, case studies and more: click here to sign up for our monthly newsletter.