RWS have undertaken many refurbishment projects from design concept to completion. This has included liaising with local government bodies, ministries, education boards and large retail groups. Our ability to provide a full turn-key service can avoid any downtime and provide high level health and safety procedures.
Our client had an existing office space that due to expansion and required change of use was no longer fit for purpose. An option was to choose a new location but our client due to lease arrangements wanted to continue with the existing premises.
The RWS team worked with the client to identify the best solution in relation to
- Minimising the disruption to the existing employees
- Improving the environment for maximum functionality performance
- Minimising environmental impacts through construction activities
- Provide the fastest, most cost effective implementation process and ensure a specification was developed that was fit for purpose
Building work completed
This project involved full strip down and adaption of a existing office space to include new
- Bullet proof counters and screens
- Electrical fit out including voice and data control systems.
Project completion summary
- The building works were estimated to take 6 weeks and sign off was completed 2 days early ,
- The client was able to resume business activities with minimal additional disruption ,
- Through the strict RWS project management methodology the building works were completed within budget – which were estimated to be 40% lower cost than other options
- The client commented that it was one of their smoothest ever office refits